Sub:-Estt — Preparation of panel of Air Customs Superintendent (ACSs)/ Air Customs Officers(ACOs) for posting to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad in opposition to 25% quota— Regarding.
i. It is proposed to attract a panel of Superintendents/ Inspectors of Central Tax and Superintendents/ Preventive Officers of Customs Houses for posting as ACS/ ACO, because the case could also be, within the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad in opposition to following 25% quota vacancies meant for out of doors Customs Houses/ CGST Commissionerate.
1. Post Name: Air Customs Superintendent (ACS)
2. Vacancies underneath 25% quota: 8
3. The pointers, phrases and circumstances as contained within the Air pool coverage issued vide Board’s letter dt. 15-02-2019 is relevant in respect of number of the officers.
4. The interval of posting at Airport is initially for 2 years and it could be prolonged by another yr, topic to the willingness of the officer and its acceptance by the Chief Commissioner, Customs and Central Tax, Hyderabad Zone.
5. However, an officer posted to the Airport may be reverted at any time earlier than completion of his/her tenure on administrative grounds. The officers posted on the airport shall be thought-about as on deputation to the Airport, however no deputation allowance is admissible to them.
6. The following officers usually are not eligible for posting to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad:
i. Officers who haven’t accomplished two years of cooling off interval after completion of their tenure in DGRI/DGCEI(DGGI)/NCB/Enforcement Directorate/EIB and or some other International Airport as on 30-04-2021.
ii. Officers who’re due for superannuation inside two years as on 30-04-2021.
iii. Officers transferred out of Airport/ Sensitive postings on administrative grounds.
iv. Officers having vigilance/ Non-vigilance instances pending in opposition to them or these figuring in ODI/ Agreed record.
v. Officers in opposition to whom penalty is operative.
vi. Officers of Hyderabad Zone, posted on promotion or on rotation foundation to Visakhapatnam Zone within the cadre of Superintendent or Inspector.