1. Name of the submit: Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor (Regular)
2. No. of posts: Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor : 02 (1-OBC) ; (1 – UR (PH(OH)
3. Scale of Pay: Asst. Lecturer-cum-Asst. Instructor : Pay Level 6 (As per seventh CPC) Rs. 35400 – 112400
4. Educational Qualifications:
a. Post Graduate in Hospitality / Tourism or MBA from a acknowledged University/ Institute. And Full Time Degree / Full time three years Diploma in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management/ Hospitality Administration/ Culinary Arts/Culinary Science with minimal of 55% marks in combination or its equal grade from :
b. NCHMCT OR NCHMCT affiliated institute. OR
c. An institute accredited by AICTE. OR
d. An institute accredited by the State Board of Technical Education. OR
e. An Institute affiliated to University duly acknowledged by UGC. OR (v) Central/State/Deemed to be University acknowledged by UGC. OR
f. Equivalent diploma/diploma of overseas college/establishment acknowledged by AIU
5. Desirable Qualification :
a. PhD diploma.
b. Six months working expertise in a 3 star or above class resort.
6. Mandatory qualification : Candidate ought to have certified NHTET with prescribed share, carried out by NCHMCT.
7. Category B
a. Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Hotel Administration / Hotel Management/ Culinary Art from a acknowledged University/ Institute securing not lower than 55% marks in combination and at the very least 2 years of hospitality business expertise and likewise ought to have certified NHTET with prescribed share, carried out by NCHMCT
8. Common clauses for Category A & B
a. The interval of service rendered as a instructor at UG and above stage of Hospitality on contract foundation (full time) shall be reckoned as legitimate expertise for above function
b. Those having Ph.D diploma in Hospitality associated topics from a recognised University / Institute after above prescribed qualification, want to not qualify NHTET
9. The posts carries standard allowances as admissible below Central Government Rules at Gandhinagar. The submit is NON PENSIONABLE, however the New Pension Scheme as per rule shall be relevant