Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the next non permanent place within the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The place is only non permanent, initially for a interval of 06 Months, and extendable however co-terminus with the length of the mission, on contractual foundation with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, expertise and others particulars are given beneath:
Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2020-21/38
1. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Project Title: Multiparticle Entanglement, Nonlocality and Quantum Information processing- Analysing the function and functions of statistical correlations
4. Project No: S/SERB/AKR/20180034
5. Duration for preliminary appointment: 06 Months
6. Consolidate Pay: 35,000/-+HRA (as per the institute norms)
7. Eligibility: M. Tech., M. Sc., B. Tech diploma or equal with two years related expertise with finally 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA (on scale of 10). Having certified NET (UGC/JRF) or GATE or equal examination.
8. Desirable : Experience of working with software program corresponding to Mathematic and MATLAB or Good programming expertise.
9. Job Description: Technical and admin assistant in conducting on-line lessons/e-meeting, WebEx associated points.
10. Brief description of Project: In this mission, we goal to characterize classical and quantum correlations in bipartite in addition to multiqubit pure and blended states, and set up its relation with entanglement, nonlocality and quantum communication protocols. The research may even contain analysing quantum cryptography and key distribution protocols from the attitude of quantum correlations.