MANAGE invitations functions from the professionals to work as “Consultant (PGDAEM) for the “Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management (PGDAEM)” sponsored by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Govt. of India, within the Centre for Gender in Agriculture, Food and Nutritional Security, Urban Agriculture & Edible Greening.
1. Name of the Post: Consultant (PGDAEM)
2. Pay: Rs.42,000/- (Consolidated)
3. Duration of the Assignment: Initially for one 12 months, extendable additional based mostly on efficiency and requirement
4. Essential Qualification and Experience: Post-Graduation in Extension Education/ Agricultural Economics/ Horticulture. Good communication and writing expertise in English. The candidate ought to have good working data of laptop/ MS workplace. Candidates with Extension Education and Experience in dealing with educational programs (on-line/ offline) will likely be most popular.
5. Nature of the Job: To deal with the PGDAEM on-line programs and the actions associated to PGDAEM
6. Desirable: Experience of minimal 5-8 years in educational institutes like SAU’s, ICAR establishments, Agriculture & Allied Sector Departments.