The National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi is in search of skilled certified candidates for the next positions for Archival Records and Documentation of Some Socio-economically Significant Landslides in India:
1. Positions: Consultant
2. Division: Geo-meteorological Risks Management Division
3. Specialization: Documentation and Landslide Risks Reduction and Resilience
4. Remuneration monthly: Rs. 70,000/- (Consolidated)
5. (a) Essential Qualifications/Experience:
i. Masters Degree in Earth Science /Environmental/Engineering/ Disaster Management or allied topics with no less than 55% of the marks or its equal grade; and
ii. Good tutorial file within the involved or allied disciplines.
iii. A minimal of 5 years of expertise within the subject of landslides; for Ph.D. diploma holder one 12 months of expertise
6. Desirable Qualifications/Experience
i. Good writing expertise and expertise of growing publications and case research.
ii. Should have good analysis publication, e-book chapters, and scientific articles.
7. Duties & Responsibilities
To lend assist in following actions:
i. To gather and compile database on vital landslides in India
ii. To examine and doc necessary related data on socio-economically vital landslides from the archival data
iii. To put together and develop transient case research on some chosen occasions, impacts, actions / inactions, and Lessons Learnt from these landslides
iv. To publish the outcomes of the examine and use it as a information useful resource for capability enhancement on landslides danger discount and resilience
v. Any different job assigned by the Reporting Officer/Executive Director.
8. Engagement & Tenure: Contractual foundation initially for a interval of six months which can be additional renewed as per efficiency, necessities at NIDM and willingness of each the events. The Institute reserves the precise to terminate the providers at any time with out assigning any purpose after giving one month’s discover.
9. Place of Posting: At current the institute is hosted within the Ministry of Home Affairs constructing at Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, however in strategy of shifting to its personal campus at Sector 29, Rohini, New Delhi shortly.