Applications are invited for the next positions within the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi on contractual foundation:
1. Positions: Consultant
2. Remuneration monthly: Rs. 1,00,000/-
3. Specialization: Water & Land DRR and Industrial and CBRN DRR
4. Division: Environmental Disaster Risk Management and CBRN and Cyber Risk Management
5. Essential Qualifications/Experience:
i). Masters Degree in Social Sciences /Environmental/Earth Science/ Engineering/ Disaster Management or allied topics with at the least 55% of the marks or its equal grade; and
ii). Good tutorial file with Ph.D. diploma within the involved or allied disciplines.
iii). The college of Universities/Post Graduate Colleges holding analogous submit on common foundation within the mum or dad cadre; or A minimal of 10 years of expertise of educating or of analysis in an everyday place equal to that of Assistant Professor; and
iv). With proof of printed work with a minimal of 5 publications as books or analysis or coverage papers in listed or International Standard Book Number or International Standard Serial Number or numbered journals and as International Standard Book Number or International Standard Serial Number numbered books;.
6. Desirable Qualifications/Experience: Contribution to innovation academic, design of latest curricula, programs and creating coaching modules, and technology-mediated educating studying course of.
7. Duties & Responsibilities:
i). To coordinate tutorial actions/employees for fostering the involved centre of the Institute.
ii). To help in planning & organizing coaching programmes, workshops, conferences, webinars, seminars &e-learning programs for numerous stakeholders.
iii). To help in preparation/overview of coaching modules & curricula for catastrophe administration.
iv). To liaise with nodal ministries and different Central/State/District Govt. Departments on coverage formulation and capability improvement associated issues.
v). To perform analysis, advocacy, documentation, consultancy and different actions associated to catastrophe administration as assigned by the Institute.
8. Engagement & Tenure: Contractual foundation initially for a interval of 1 12 months which can be additional renewed for optimum 3 years as per efficiency, necessities at NIDM and willingness of each events. The Institute reserves the appropriate to terminate the providers at any time with out assigning any purpose after giving one month’s discover.
9. Place of Posting: At current the institute is hosted within the Ministry of Home Affairs constructing at Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, however in technique of shifting to its personal campus at Sector 29, Rohini, New Delhi in subsequent month.