Applications are invited for the next positions within the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi on contractual foundation:
1. Positions: Sr. Consultant
2. Remuneration per 30 days: Rs. 1,50,000/-
3. Specialization: Resilient Infrastructure and CBRN and DRR
4. Division: CBRN and Cyber Risk Management and Resilient Infrastructure
5. Essential Qualifications/Experience:
i). Master’s Degree in Social Sciences / Environmental / Earth Science / Engineering / Disaster Management or allied topics with a minimum of 55% of the marks or its equal grade; and
ii). Ph.D with a constantly good educational document; and
iii). Published work of top quality, actively engaged in analysis and coaching with proof of revealed work with a minimal of 10 publications as books and or analysis or coverage papers in listed or International Standard Book Number/ International Standard Serial Number numbered journals and as International Standard Book Number/International Standard Serial Number numbered books;
iv). A minimal ten years’ experienL;ce in Post Graduate instructing or coaching and analysis on the University or National stage Institution.
v). Contribution to innovation in coaching or training, design of recent curriculum and programs, growing coaching modules and expertise.
6. Desirable Qualifications/Experience:
i). Experience of guiding candidates for analysis at Doctoral stage.
ii). An excellent skilled, with established fame within the related subject, who has made vital contributions to the information within the involved or allied or related self-discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
7. Duties & Responsibilities:
i). To lead educational actions/employees for fostering the involved centre of the Institute.
ii). To plan, manage & supervise coaching programmes, workshops, conferences, webinars, seminars &e-learning programs for numerous stakeholders.
iii). To put together/evaluation coaching modules& curricula for catastrophe administration.
iv). To liaise with nodal ministries and different Central/State/District Govt. Departments on coverage formulation and capability growth associated issues.
v). To perform analysis, advocacy, documentation, consultancy and different actions associated to catastrophe administration as assigned by the Institute.
8. Engagement & Tenure: Contractual foundation initially for a interval of 1 yr which can be additional renewed for max 3 years as per efficiency, necessities at NIDM and willingness of each events. The Institute reserves the fitting to terminate the providers at any time with out assigning any purpose after giving one month’s discover.
9. Place of Posting: At current the institute is hosted within the Ministry of Home Affairs constructing at Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, however in technique of shifting to its personal campus at Sector 29, Rohini, New Delhi in subsequent month.