Applications are invited for the next positions within the National Institute of Disaster Management on purely contractual foundation for its Delhi & Southern Campuses:
1. Positions: Consultant (Hostel Management)
2. Division/ Section/ Cell: Maintenance
3. Place of posting: Delhi Campus
4. Remuneration p.m. (Rs.): 50,000/-
5. Qualifications & Experience: Graduate from a acknowledged Board/Institution. Minimum 5 years of working expertise as Hostel in-charge/warden in reputed organizations. Excellent Communication (each English and Hindi) and interpersonal expertise. Knowledge of Computer Application together with MS-Office, Internet, Email and many others.
6. Desirable: Prior working expertise in Govt./Training Institute/Disaster Management.
7. Engagement & Tenure: Contractual foundation initially for a interval of 1 yr which can be additional prolonged/renewed as per efficiency, necessities at NIDM and willingness of each events. The Institute reserves the proper to terminate the companies at any time with out assigning any cause after giving one month’s discover.
8. Duties & Responsibilities:
a) Perform full-time duties by engaged on all days of the week.
b) Record maintaining and allotment of rooms together with suites.
c) Custodian & upkeep of Hostel property, safety, water & electrical energy provide, cleansing & sanitation, house-keeping & civil works, furnishings & equipments and many others.
d) Hostel mess/kitchen together with high quality of meals & drinks served.
e) Manage and supervise Hostel workers engaged for safety, reception, mess/kitchen, house-keeping, cleansing & sanitation, electrical energy & water, carpenter, plumbing, civil works, phone, web and different utility companies.
f) Assist in procurement of products, companies and AMC for day after day functioning of the Hostel.
g) Handle emergency conditions viz. accidents, illness, thefts, energy/water failure and many others.
h) Attend and resolve points/grievances/complaints of visitors w.r.t. Hostel.
i) Process & preserve recordsdata and data w.r.t. Hostel.
j) Any different activity assigned by the Reporting Officer/Executive Director, NIDM.