Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the momentary put up of “Junior Research Fellow” for the Project (SR/20/BM/017) entitled “Drop-in compostable trash bags from waste tea Fungus” within the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering based mostly on Institute norms and rules.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow – 01 put up
2. Name of the Research Project: “Design, Development & Demonstration of struvite recovery by electrocoagulation from urinal systems for fertilizer applications”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: DST – Agro TDP
4. Tenure of the Project: Two years
5. Tenure of the Assignment: Two years or until finish of the mission.
6. Job Description: Research work (experimental).
7. Consolidated month-to-month compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000/- per 30 days (As per GoI norms)
8. Essential Qualifications and expertise: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course chosen by way of a course of described by way of any one of many following:
a.) Scholars who’re chosen by way of National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET together with lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b.) The choice course of by way of National stage examinations performed by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions comparable to DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR,, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER and many others.
9. Desirable Qualifications / Exp: Prior analysis expertise in environmental biotechnology / reactor design / instrumentation / materials characterization is most well-liked however not necessary.
10. Accommodation: Bachelor lodging within the Institute could also be offered topic to availability.