1.Name of the Post:Associate Fellow
2.Experience: 3 – 8 years
3.Qualification: Essential-Masters in Engineering/Technology/Science/Climate change/Environmental Science
4.Desirable-Degree in Water Resources/Civil/Economics/Sustainable Development
5.Skills: Proven expertise of hydrological modelling, purposes of distant sensing, GIS, threat evaluation, built-in water assets administration, city flood modelling & administration
6.Job Profile:1. Project planning and execution, staff planning and outline roles/tasks of staff
2. Client interplay to keep up good and cordial relations
3. Liaising with authorities and non-governmental entities dealing in water assets and catastrophe administration on the nationwide and sub-national stage
4. Effectively coordinating varied undertaking actions and gathering essential info/replace in regards to the undertaking progress
5. Work with staff to be sure that undertaking is on monitor, to take away impediments, present assets and knowledge wanted
6. Compilation of undertaking studies (technical and monetary) and submission to shoppers; serving to/main in writing working papers, journal articles and blogs
7. Review of technical paperwork from consortium companions and conduct common conferences of Project Advisory committee (If any)
8. Organizing inside and exterior conferences, workshops, conferences and different dissemination actions
9. Leading in designing, gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative knowledge.
a) Proven expertise of hydrological modelling, purposes of distant sensing & GIS, threat evaluation, built-in water assets administration, city flood modelling and administration
b)Working expertise of designing and deploying flood early warning programs and hydrological fashions utilizing MIKE software program suite, HEC-RAS HEC-HMS, WEAP, and so forth.
c) Well versed with distant sensing and GIS instruments equivalent to ERDAS IMAGINE, ArcGIS, QGIS, and so forth.
d)Climate change affect evaluation research on water assets
e)Research on designing local weather adaptation measures to reinforce water safety at varied scales
f)Extensive expertise of area analysis, stakeholder consultations, assortment and analysing giant knowledge units utilizing advance instruments
g) Intermediate or superior stage proficiency in using qualitative (Atlas.ti, NVivo, QDA Miner amongst others) and quantitative (Stata, R amongst others) analytical software program
h)Proven means to work flexibly and independently with restricted supervision in multicultural staff/ atmosphere and ship high quality outcomes towards tight timelines